Tuesday, November 22, 2005

bad luck go away!!

ok...life always has Ups and Downs.that's life.
erm ... few days ago i was kinda joking to say that:i m so suay...but now...it seems to becum real...
ok...although all seems like only small issues...but when all add up together...i feel so fed up~

ok...my frenz ard me keep playing fools with me...they have no bad intension i know...i mean...just play for fun...nth wrong...i can take these jokes...but not when i have a sucky mood...ya i have a sucky mood i guess...easier to get irritated like that...i don't know why...ok...but jokes are just jokes...it's all right...

and then...found out that my favourite black pantz gone missing...i mean...when i lost sth i used to have or wear...i will becum very frustrated~my bad attitude...i just feel so uncomfortable...my favourite pantz...shit man.

and now ...i can apply one econs concept.opportunity cost. i enjoy my one month holiday...and then...i nv go dance for a month.and then...i don't know most of the steps...and then they gonna perform nx wed...and then josh said i miss up alot and told me that he don't think i m ready to get on the stage nx wed yet...so...i miss this performance.true la...only left few days ...i understand...but it's like when u are mentally ready to do sth...but suddenly u can not do it...the feeling it's not good.just like cold water suddenly splash on u.ok he said december got some performances ahead.let's see how.

all seems like just small issues...but it's just not good.bad luck? pls ..go away...!and so far...i duno what i have learnt during java lesson at all...so lost...so fed up...and tonite finally call my grandma...she can hear that i kinda sianz like dat...so alone...but good la she stay there beta...at least my auntz can take care of her...if she come back...then nid to take care of the devil baby again...shit her la. but then... if grandma is here...with me...at least i won't lost my black pantz...and i will have sth to eat for my breadfast or lunch...now...only i can take care of myself ...ok la i shouldn't say this..but really...shit "u" la...lost my pantz...last time lost my socks i already nv say anitink...then cook those sucky food.just suck.ok i m sorry to say that.sometimes u have ur difficulties too...

arh wateva...i m siao...wat's coming up next...wateva...wat test wat project...wat wat wat wat wat!!!!

No comments: