Tuesday, January 24, 2006

bsb concert tonite


Tonight 8pm...Backstreet Boys' "Never Gone" Concert@ Indoor Stadium...hmmm...i'm not a good fan...i didn't go their concert...i don't feel good...wonder when will be the next time?haiz...who knows...haiz...BSB...support you Forever.hmmmm.......................

When you feeling down...take a deep breath...relax...and tell yourself that it's gonna be all right...

Friends,when you feeling down or when tears filled in your eyes...what i will do is be there for you...lend you my listening ear...keep quiet...wait for you to cool down...put my hands around your shoulder...sayang...and make sure that...finally... you are all right...hope you know that this is my way of caring you.coz i don't know how to express myself well.sorry.

well...sometimes maybe i will just cry with you...oppz.

What if i feel down or cry? lolz....i think i will prefer to go to the toilet or an empty place to cool myself down...lolz.

No comments: