Thursday, February 02, 2006

cruel world

mum...i feel very helpless...how i wish you can by my side now and tell me how should i face all these...i feel like a losing kid...i duno where i belong to...i feel so homeless...but u know...talk thru phone is not the way to help me...i can only express myself better face to face...i don't even expose my deep true feeling inside my heart to you...even myself...i m trying to numb myself into my own world...

mum...i am scared to get into the cruel real world...coz if i got hurt...i scare i can't stand up again...tell me what to do...

hope the time pass slightly faster...hope that our wish can finally come true.give me the power to continue live strong by self...i need motivation.i really not good to deal with long distance relationship...all kinds.sumtimes i really want to blame you...coz i feel like i becum nowadays state is all bcos of you...i cant be with my frens..i cant have a normal home...and i lost them...ya i can't even gif myself promise how i able to give them? no one will wait for u...pple juz fall easily and forget u easily.

feb is gonna be a tough month..projects and exams...hope all of us can promote to the next level.work hard.

and wish that the [b.l.o.c.k.e.r.z] time will be back soon...hope all the misunderstood and unhappy arguement gone soon too.

to my friends out there...hope you know that smoking and drinking is not the way out...

recently...addicted to the song "zhe mo" by 183 club...haiz.

No comments: