Tuesday, August 28, 2007

tuesday

still raining now...when will it stop so i can go cut hair with anna later...zzzzz...make a post b4 i off to bathe...uh huh...

9sept to 8oct will be away from Singapore...hope can enjoy myself and...forget all the unhappy stuff for some time...

sometimes feel like isolated my self from the world really...also don't know why...sometimes i am thinking...sometimes m i treating somethings too seriously? and what drift people apart?

i think i shall keep reminding myself... back to the old me...so to make things simpler and make self feel happier...

for now..abit like free from the feelings for ahem ahem ahem ahem le bah...now what worries me most is my future? hais...upon graduation...then this keep troubling me...mum kinda keen wanna me to work at least for a year first...to get a PR first bah...got a hou lu sth like dat...but of coz deep inside my heart...i wanna furthur study...we can't deny that...it's nt easy to pick up study again when u don't keep in touch with it for a long time...like rusty? i hope i got the determination to pursue what i want to do...a diploma is really nt enuff nowadays ba...and i really wanna school life to cont...haix...but money pressure, mother's side...reality everything...i guess i don't have a choice right now...

MONEY...haiss....can't deny...sometimes i m thinking...if we don't have to worry abt the financial side...things will be so much more easier...

working life...honestly...i tinking i m nt ready yet..and also...i m kinda afraid of it?

simple life is nt so easy after all...sigh...

No comments: