Monday, October 10, 2005

home sweet home

Home...sweet home...too bad it's just a less-than-a-month stay...haiz...
come back...leave...come back...leave...always like that...isn't it sad...really don't like this feeling...li li he he...haiz...i can't really take it...but then...no choice...this is my way...i have to accept it...live strong...no turning back...juz cherish the time ok...
things have changed...ya sure one...meet many old friends...glad that still can get along well with them...feels good! hope can keep in touch>>>FOREVER...i really like the feeling when seeing old frens...though the time is short...i miss my family too...and 7th oct one of my relative get married...sweet =)

i shall enjoy my holiday now...time really passes fast...must work harder to achieve my goal...endure! must b strong ...must b strong!!

No comments: