Monday, October 03, 2005

what's wrong with the blog~!!


arh what's wrong with blogspot now?! i can't go to my template page...then now the "create post" page also siao siao one...wah sian...hope it's not virus or something...

ok...yesterday finally watched my long waited movie "CorpseBride" with meh and anna...the corpsebride quite ke lian...wanna go home later one...but then...grandma not feeling well...so can not TOO late...haiz...i enjoy the night. btw...i did learn some drum rhythms frm alice...thx ya.

can u imaging my 3-yr-old-cousin,gal somemore... super "strong"...keep pushing my grandma...then my grandma fell down sia...walao...at that moment...i so dislike her...kids can be cute...can be so irritating~! but then today...i bring her,my cousin to thomson plaza shopping sia...wat a joke...this time..then i feel that she's quite cute lar...how ironic...

ok and monday...which is today...abt 8am me will b on the airplane le...hmmm...take care pple...haha...and ya,someone sayz that aft i come back go eat steamboat ya? and vanness...DDR ok?and sk...update with me abt the dance k...oh ya..and harry potter coming soon...17th nov?

No comments: