Friday, December 16, 2005

summary

Summary from last Friday Till Today...

Last Friday Lq bday,had dinner@ Swensens...the chicken baked rice is really nice.yummy~but the ice cream there is not as nice as what i expected.and lq kept rejecting the second pair of ear ring we gave her...so bad rite...ok but good that finally accepted it...otherwise i want to da ren liao...but too bad missed meh's performance...nvm there's always a next time ya?


[try to act cool...but... like not really cool eh?lol]

[not my ice cream,mine is just banana split...ahha]

[oh ya...and don't order this...will regret one...haha]

then...
these few days fill with projectz and tests...kinda moody days...

then...
this Wed go xz hse had dinner...long time nv see her,cw and lion liao eh...nice hommie mummy food~arh taste nice man...the pork rib...the mushroom...the fish...omg...nice!i like to go friend's house have my meal...it's warm and nice~then play mahjong...mini size mahjong...nv see b4...hmmm...suddenly quite miss my mum.really a great different between HOME and HOUSE.


xz kept asking me if i m very tired...coz my face shows it...at first i didnt realise i m really that lack of sleep...until today...i finally so scared of myself...my temper is horrible today! firstly there's this stupid hao lian guy came in tok abt the lecture time slot...but walao...the way he said and his attitude is totally sux...command and scold us like that.what a shit. he say all those shit in english,but when my class pple go find him and tok to him again...this time he suddenly change to full chinese...nvm...shld not say more abt him...wanna puke.werid guys keep appearing and increasing nowadays.ok and during the stats lesson...duno why i dun find any of the jokes funny...or mayb even feel irritated?then...come to the worst part...i even shout at "you"...ok finally i tink i m back to normal during management lecture and i apologize to "you"...arh sorry if any of you suffer from my serious mood swings these days...i don't realise too...cant control...i tink i better change my body clock...something is just not right...this is not me...i never...or nearly never shout at my friends before~and i used to smile alot...control me please...but i wonder how to change the body clock...it seems not easy...and i think i need to learn more about when should joke and when should not...it will cause misunderstood u know...

erm...and again...Sorry...

No comments: