Friday, December 19, 2008

torturing...

finally, the high comm there stop asking me for documents, but anyway, that is the last doc that i think i can provide already. based on what the agent said, status now:PENDING.

now i reallly hate the word pending, pending means you have to wait and wait and nothing you can do...you just have to wait for them to tell u the outcome, well, if is a good news, of coz i dun mind the wait, but then wat if not? if i just sit here and wait, i am gonna lost everything and going nowhere, why can't they be more sympathetic and care other's feeling? wait for a day more means another torturing day for me, now it makes me dun dare to switch my hp to silent mode, coz scared miss any calls, and i will keep checking my hp if there is any missed call, make me abit like oversensitive person, keep looking at hp...arhhhh hate it.........working like a zombie and waiting like the ant on the hot pan...........totally a torturing feeling........more over, i duno if should start another application, coz if i withdraw half way...i am gonna lose some money...DAMN SO now if oni they let me know the outcome faster ..then i will know my next step........................................



this period is really sux for me........no direaction and lost............hatesssss it..................................................... when can it end?

No comments: