Friday, March 24, 2006

24march

hmm...tired.
wake up at around 2pm? then meet kingyu...sorry that i spoilt the plan...never swim and stay over nite...shall not dye my hair first...and i scared they nag me...so better go home sleep.nvm..keke there always a chance.hmmm...about my hair...the color called light blonde? don't really remember...hmmm...make me feel very moody on wed when i work...no confidence and feel kinda weird...some suggest me go highlight...but today...after shampooing...i feel better...somehow don't know why...and some of them gif me some confidence...yea i tink i shall not bother about it already...lazy to do anything about it already.let my hair grow back bah.

back to today.erm...shop around with king...when i meet her...she told me my hair make she feel very energetic...then she said my wallet nice...don't worry it will get dirty bcos it's white...just do and buy the things u think is right for u...don't too care about what others think...she's kinda independent somehow.yea...i m care about what others think...but who doesn't? haix.but in the end didn't buy anything and she still haven't settle her present for her fren haha...eat ajisen...hey i seriously prefer ramen ten ok...walk the whole day...but feel like not really in a shopping mood...coz the main reason we go out is to meet each other and chat...itz kinda hard to meet her...coz her jc seems quite busy...the nx meeting might b some time after le...hmm...mayb i will break my promise? mayb me and her will try both things? drink and go...see club... one day? don't know...some times it's kinda weird to talk to some one in mandrain when i know they can speak cantonese...feels weird...but when other pple are ard...switch between cantonese and mandrain somehow makes me feel weird...can i talk in cantonese all the way?haix... hey ya...WILL NEVER GIVE UP OK. JIA YOU.

after that watch dorm with ling derrick chuan and winston at j8...at first don't really want to watch wan...coz don't want watch scary show...scared...but in the end...the story is a touching one...eh...tears come out le...touching...and kinda sad...

" don't need to understand guys"?...yea i don't bother already...sometimes u feel closed with some people...but sometimes u feel that u actually like don't really know them well after all...so should not bother too much le...and ya...can a person very closed with ALOT people? suddenly i lose confidence in such pple...nvm i understand enough already ahha...and ya...starting to feel numb towards working...don't have the energetic feeling already...want to tell andrick i sumhow miss him la...miss his lame face nia...haix...i tink slowly...my working attitude will back to sqaure one again? hopefully not but who knows...don't bother.

shit i always regret about my decision...again...hmmm dat chalet? got abit sian feeling for now.

tmr will not be home again...hmmm...

No comments: