Friday, March 10, 2006

why reject again...

WHY? i thought 2006 is quite a good year...but why...why do this to me again...why turn me off again...why...

why so heartless...do u people read the documents and files clearly...? do u do u? i m so confident u know...we all so ready u know...why can't u just let me have a merry holiday?why like dat...i don't understand why...why must u break pple's hope again and again... why like that GOD tell me why like dat...

i m sorry mum...i always can't do things right and properly...i really not sure if is me whom spoilt all this...i m so nervous when the lady ask me question... u scold me loudly when i told u what i said...i thought u will scold me even worse when i told u it's not successful again...but u didn't...instead u stop scolding immediately and ask me to pull myself up...go buy what i like or go where i like...to get over this...u are so understanding...i tt u will scold me but u comfort me instead...yea mother always knows what she should do and say to comfort their kids who are being hurt... i scare u will b very disappointed also but u are stronger than i think...and u also sense my feeling now...no one can replace this...the bonding of a child and mother... i think...

i even saw quan yi feng there...i m so confident to tell myself... wow...must b a lucky day...why...i don't understand...our time money effort wasted again...i don't care...i hope monday i can try my very last best...though i know the chance is little...

so i stuck here again...going nowhere.

haix when i am ready to go to the IT show today...why call and tell me this...why spoilt my holiday and spoilt my day today. why u pple just so cruel?why break me down again? haix.

No comments: