Wednesday, March 29, 2006

wed

whee just return frm rt chalet then slp till 6pm~wohoo...kinda shiok nia sleep till i like...haha but lazy to write about it for now...mayb ltr.

time passes so fast...now left slightly more than half month only?lazy to run here and there already...mayb nx holiday then plan my travel plan again...thailand or korea or taiwan nx time?! this holiday one spoilt liao..but nvm...waiting for the nx holiday to recharge~yea~

so now...one so called fan nao down for now...so...can have more time to do my own stuff le...like...swimming? hahaha...hmmm...sunday one...should i go? but...how to face him...sumhow abit awkard...

when u can't even able to make sure of ur own feeling...there's nth u can do. when u don't feel secure...it's hard to move on.

abit miss my black hair nia...always needs time to adapt changes...but then again...there's something made me quite ok with my current hair also haha...

No comments: