Friday, August 11, 2006

=)

my drawings =)



the italy firework...but this time my view kana blocked...so this is my best shot already...

kinda like my this semi-formal =) tues morning take pay. then finished the ecpj presentation.


watched lake house at PS... the ending is super nice...touched...

then meet lq they all...very on sia haha...thx for spending the first min with me. touched =) loves it.


sand house made by srjc?

sweet secret's tiramisu...not bad...but marianne seems doesn't like it?

and thx for spending the last min with me =)

when ji asked what is my wish...abit sad for the moment...coz the wish will be family reunion soon...i am waiting for the day...haix.. and dat's why i don't like to talk much about my past background. just know the present me is enough i guess...i don't want to think too much...

TO MY FRIENDS:

thanks for all the wishes...made my day...how i wish i can bump into u all everyday haha...but ya impossible...but thx...a sms will do...we missed each other for that moment at least.

the bag is nice and my tamagotchi 1st generation is named " kiki"...what a act cute name haha...

and finally i think i realise sth...i appears to be cheerful but i think indeed...i am not so...so it's like kinda not match? so that's why feel weird? i don't know.

too emotional hurts.

No comments: