Saturday, August 05, 2006

the old times...

projects going to the end...finally...phew...projects are quite torturing...not only the content u have to do itself...also the pple u work with...but nvm...it's over now...but exam is coming...hmmm

always reluctant to go nafa punctually...always like late for lesson but manage to finish the drawing of the day...hmm...slowly find back some confidence in drawing... =)

now got one more tuition kid..p5 boy chinese and maths...name harrison,my aunt's colleague's son...come from a broken family...so charge her at a quite low price...but now i found the joy of teaching...i hope i won't waste my student's parent's money...i really hope i can help them improve. that's my responsibility... jia you jia you... but this boy quite naugty sia...first day joke with me liao...somemore talk with his mum like nearly an hour for my first lesson...i wanna vomit blood liao coz i didn't expect boys are so hard to teach..prefer gals sia...but then today...grandma told me this boy told his mum that he likes me...haha...okay...since he likes me...okay i shall not give up so easilly even though i feel dat he is so naughty haha~

also...after a very long time...browse thru some frenster...saw some old photos...bring back some memories...haix...those were the days...miss it...but life got to move on...

the dark period is over...i feel that i m being abit harsh and bad temper during those dark days...why school must torture students in this way? haix...now it's gonna over~~~ i am back...back to the normal me hopefully... yea!

lastly.i wanna say that. please don't misinterprete my words. if u know me, u should also know that i am not that type of person who like to say those words which are suan and hurtful...cause i myself also don't like it...i will control my grip...but if some bad words really come out from my mouth, then i guess i have reach my limits.

No comments: