Thursday, May 18, 2006

bless her

tell me what to do...what to do...what to do...but what can i do? haven't tell granny yet...i don't want to see her reaction...don't want her to be panic...what can i do except praying now? what can i do...

i know i am talking rubbish but why let this happen to my mum...why why...i beg u give her good health can? her health is already bad enuff now why this kind of incident happen again?how pain...!!! blood omg...if is not very serious she won't cry when told me this...that's why i feel extra super worried coz i m not there...i can't even know how is her injury now and it's head! it's the important part of your body...i hope there are no scars on her head...i know she worried too...there is no one there to take care of her and what can i do now? i can do nth...GOD...please help me this time...i promise i will pray everyday...just please help me look after mummy k plase? bless her get well soon and no scar...a face is impt for a lady...please i beg u i beg u i beg u...

i can't anyhow waste money already...i need to lesser her burden...arh...please guide me what to do my mind is completely blank and i don't know how to face everyone now...wonder if can be happy again till she fully recovery...please bless her she is all alone...help me help me i really don't noe what to do i promise i will pray with all my heart please bless her...i don't know what to do...help me!! mum how i wish i can fly to u there now...i m so worried...gif her the power to be strong please i beg u...what can i do...why why why.

i am scared...truely...

No comments: