Thursday, May 11, 2006

sianz

have dinner with grandma and the family.early celebration for mother's day at a chinese restaurant at thomson. Finally.forget when was the last time we eating together outside.sighs.but so...haix...mother's day? i can't even able to celebrate with my mum...so instead...i tink i will treat my grandma.fine... but it's quite an nice meal.and i ask my aunt to help me ask if there's job vacancy and the ans seems positive.but they are busy so find out more info other day.also havent call those agency number...shld kick myself to call them soon. well...just tired of rt already maybe...trying to find new jobs...

havent get out of my messy world...everythings seems so messy still...and i want to blame myself for not brave enough...didn't go for the things i interested just bcoz frens not accompany...so unlike last time...well maybe i already lost that braveness and courage...how sad...this make me feel lost too...we live for ourselves not for others...so why let others affect u?haix...no no way...i shall not care much...must find my own aim asap...but maybe my true freedom can only come when complete the poly life...well...

sorry mum...send u the cards late...and still dare to ask u buy me a laptop...and thx that u agree...now is my problem...lazy to take the action...

since that stupid feeling comes and goes...i shall not bother...

feel very empty...many things missing in my heart...but who cares...just heck.

eye sight's getting worse...shld i get contact lense?

No comments: