Wednesday, August 24, 2005

dark period

These few days went home late...always stay back do project...everyone is so stressed...

and stupid me...today i finally...break down...all sort of feeling finally break me down...tears make my eyes pain...i really don't like this...but i can't help it. feel so weird.duno why like that also...gone case man.and ya...2 of u...ya...climb the toilet door...ya...

and still feel more comfortable when wif gals ONLY...why....

LIFE is a circle...u will nv know if u will b the next victim.u do this to others...mayb one day others will do the same to u.but anyway...feels better when say the things out rite...there is nothing wrong to express urself and ur feeling...too bad i don't really know how to express myself...my heart usually closed i guess?

i don't talk much during work...so ask me do instead of ask me say.

No comments: