Monday, August 29, 2005

summary


after i got this blog,seldom touch my hand-written diary already...hmmm....

Firstly wanna mention that...how cum each time after ate py's cookies then kana stomachache one eh...not only me...cookies curse? lolz...(jialat later she don't wanna let me eat her cookies...the cookies quite nice actually...)

and i have adopt a penguin online...haha u can find it by clicking "pianist" in my blog...under my profile column...click the penguin for few times... u will see sth...lame? haha...but it's cute.

Last saturday go watch"the spook show".what a night...

heard that there will b a grp of pple acting ghost to scare people b4 the show starts.while we came out frm the toilet,i saw a grp of pple down there near the exit.i can't see them clearly but i notice that one of the gal's body was covered with 'blood".then stupid...i pointed there and said "how cum dat gal so many blood..." then the pple there suddenly looked at my direction and all of them walk towards us.then we realised that they are the "ghosts".don't know why we were so scared and even ran to the toilet..push the door...screaming...(they ar human isn't it?) i don't know how to describe that moment,but they really scared us.

Starting, the magic show gave me a feeling:Satanic? cause the atmosphere is like..so...Spooky?
but then in the end...it's not really...i think this show is trying to tell us not to fear of anything ? and the last part...itz kinda like... become...christian time.but that night was fabulous.

Sunday...my fren bring me to another church..quite far...near east coast i guess...i will never forget that...the two ladies in front of me cried when they sang songz...shld i feel sad or happy for them?...cause while they were crying...somehow i saw their smiles too...mayb they felt released?hmm...so these two days are quite "christian"... i duno...the feeling kinda weird...most of them like think that "GOD has planned everything for them...everything is controlled by GOD...even themselves also actually belongs to GOD?" eh...i think for this moment..i can't really agree with this...i think WE are the one who control our own lives...but then again...i do believe in GOD...i believe when we pray...we will be blessed...so...i don't know.i feel lost...that's why i wanna find a "yi kao"? i don't know...

these few days..mood gets better...and i sort of feel that actually angry and being mean will only make yourself unhappy...so we really need to learn how to forgive and forget...stop judging others' behaviour? ya though easy to say hard to do.

today my java really aka aka type sia..bless me...at least give me a pass can?

oh ya and the show"the way home"is really touching...the grandma can make you cry...touching...but then which also reminds me that the way i treat my grandma is not good ...i m bad..i must change.

No comments: