Sunday, August 07, 2005

firework





The whole thing is"I WAS HERE"...Nice pose?lolz
yes...yesterday was quite a nice day.
As usual,i was late for tennis...being
late is always a bad habit of mine,but i m trying hard to improved...Sumtimes really feel like wasting money,after few lessons,i can't even play a proper game,haiz..kinda upset...after that,have some activities in sch...then went home...so tired...and i was fall asleep...but i still had to wake up at abt 4 o'clock to meet my friends...go and see firework...hehez...

While me,eve and peiying reached,Elaine&Steven,SW,WIN and JK were already there...we ahead to the direction of esplanade...(paiseh...as usual...i was late...again).VERY HUNGRY. I insisted to eat first.haha of coz my gang partner SW supported me...lolz.
The show started late,and we kept doing stupid things b4 it started..lolz.well,quite alot pple there.
haha guess all know how firework looks like right,so i lazy to describe...but really BEAUTIFUL and Nice ya...then...comes photo taking session...

No comments: